All your original posts from Buffer are automatically archived in RiteBoost Bulk Creator before they are enhanced.
Here's how to replace enhanced post in Buffer with the original version archived in RiteBoost Bulk Creator:
- If your Buffer Formula is set to run automatically ("ON"), set it to OFF and save at the bottom of the Formula.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Show archived posts.
3. Find the original post you want to revert to and click on Unarchive button.
4. The post will be moved back to Apply manually section. Select the post and click Update in Buffer.
5. The corresponding post in Buffer will be replaced with your edited post.
TIP: We suggest starting RiteBoost Bulk Creator Formulas in OFF mode so you see what Enhance does, make any little tweaks by opening the Source (click on the Formula on the left, then Edit source at the top), and save at the bottom of the Formula.