The RiteBoost Bulk Creator dashboard allows you to import content from Feedly, Enhance it automatically with hashtags, images and emojis and share it to your social media accounts. It's like IFTTT made specifically for social media marketers.
With Feedly, you can use this very powerful RSS reader to any/all of these actions:
- Discover content, skim it and add to a Feedly Board, to be imported into RiteBoost for Enhancement and social media publishing (with RiteForge, Buffer or Sendible)
- Discover multitudes of blogs, organize them in Feedly Feeds and import the latest posts - up to 100 at a time - in RiteBoost Bulk Creator
- Find mentions of your brand, product names, peoples' names, etc. as an Alert Feed and import this into RiteBoost Bulk Creator
This is how posts can look like before and after Enhance:
Example of available Enhance options:
Posts like this are created, perfect for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and can be modified with different image proportions in Image/GIF Templates for Pinterest. Try the Rite.ly URL in that Tweet. Wait ten seconds and you'll see that we actually advertise Rite.ly with a Rite.ly video ad - on a RiteTag competitor's blog.
A. Enhancing & sharing articles curated in Feedly Boards
When you discover an article in Feedly that you would like to enhance & share via RiteBoost, simply save it to a Feedly Board and connect this Board to RiteBoost Bulk Creator. Next time you save an article to this Board, it will be automatically enhanced and scheduled according to your settings.
- Start a New Formula
2. Create a Board in Feedly and as you discover posts from Feedly search, save them to the Board.
3. In RiteBoost Bulk Creator, click the +New Formula button, select Feedly, pull down to Boards, Select Board, and hit Load from Feedly at the bottom.
4. Play with the enhance settings and test the results in Manual ("Off") mode. When satisfied with the results, turn on Run automatically
B. Enhancing & sharing collections of Feeds
If you need a large volume of content to share and are sure that no curation is needed, you can load whole collection of Feeds into RiteBoost Bulk Creator.
- Find RSS from Feedly search or by pasting URLs or blog names in Feedly search, and add to a Feed.
2. Start a New Formula
3. In RiteBoost Bulk Creator, after you hit the +New Formula button, choose Feedly, pull down to Feeds, Select Feed, and hit Load from Feedly at the bottom.
C. Enhancing & sharing articles from Alerts
To get and share posts of what fans are saying about your product/service/company, create a Feedly Alert Feed. As with the example above, you will import it into RiteBoost as a Feed.
We have several Feedly Alerts saved in one Feed:
In RiteBoost Bulk Creator, our RiteKit Alerts Feed imports posts that, with the combination of Enhance rules shown below, posts like this Tweet are automatically generated from all recent product mentions, which we then schedule with Repeat and Shuffle, to publish over time.
Need more help? Watch this video tutorial:
For link shortening, set that in RiteKit Enhance Settings tab, where you can use Rite.ly as your shortener and get calls-to-action going on on URLs in your social media posts. Rite.ly is the Startafire and Snip.ly alternative that offers unlimited Link Ads, and rather than text only, they can be video, image or text Link Ads with full branding, for just $15/month. Rite.ly has a basic free version, with your login social profile for the Link Ad target.