Here's how to add either the RiteTag or the RiteForge browser extension to a browser, such as Opera/Vivaldi/Brave/etc. that uses Chrome browser extensions
- Go to RiteForge for Chrome (in the ChromeStore) while on your Vivaldi, Edge, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, or Puffin web browser. Or, for RiteTag, you will need to visit the Chrome RiteTag page while on your non-Chrome web browser.
- Open the non-Chrome browser.
- Click the Settings and more (three-dotted) button in the top-right.
- Select the Extensions option. Select the Chromium extensions option.
- Turn on the Allow extensions from other stores toggle switch. In the non-Chrome browser, enable Chrome extensions.
- Click the Allow button.
If you find the extension useful, we'd love you so much if you would give us a quick review, by the way!
Remember: you can add your RiteForge Extension to Chrome, Firefox and Safari, too - any/all, and with just one RiteForge account, even on multiple machines.