How to get your Link Ad embedded in URLs in all Buffered posts
Note: Shortening links automatically in Buffer requires a RiteBoost plan
Use this process to get URLs in your Buffered posts shortened with Rite.ly* Choose an image, text, video or invisible (tracking only, for social ads, etc.) Link Ad on URLs in your posts. Stay in the loop when your audience members click your links.
- Soft-sell when you share socially.
- Make the easy shift from sharing to social for "presence" or "developing thought leadership" to making social your number one inbound marketing channel.
- Get something back when you share, and always.
- In RiteKit Integrations, connect Buffer. You will be asked to choose which Buffer queue(s) you wish to connect.
- In the RiteBoost Bulk Creator dashboard ("Enhance," at the top of all RiteKit sites > Bulk Creator, lower left), hit +New Formula and select Buffer. Toggle the Formula ON.
- Toggle hashtags and images off, but enable Shorten Links "on" and select a Rite.ly Link Ad that you've created in Rite.ly.
Also search our library of Rite.ly tutorials for mobile, custom domain, remarking pixel targetting and more solutions: