Here's how to use the .RSS feature in Scheduling to integrate RiteForge with other services:
- Click desired RiteForge Queue, open and copy.
- Use in Zapier, IFTTT, and any service that accepts an .RSS
Use the mashup of all your queues or any individual social profile/page/board's queue
- To get the mashup RSS of all your RiteForge Queues, look to the bottom of your Queues, on the lower left side of Scheduling. Copy the link address to get the RSS feed to use elsewhere.
- Click on any Queue (choose by social profile/page/board) of the left of Scheduling and then copy the link address of the individual queue's RSS feed from the top right (as shown below):
We made several IFTTT recipes and made them public so you can just replace the .RSS element of each with the .RSS of either your RiteForge all queues or any individual social profile/page's queue:
RiteForge LinkedIn Queue > Tumblr
If new feed item from RiteForge LinkedIn Queue, create Tumblr Image Post (no hashtags)
RiteForge LinkedIn Queue > Blogger
If new feed item from RiteForge LinkedIn Queue, create Blogger Image Post (no hashtags)
RiteForge LinkedIn Queue > Reddit
If new feed item from RiteForge LinkedIn Queue, create Subreddit Link Post (no hashtags)
RiteForge Twitter Queue > Medium
If new feed item from RiteTag Twitter Queue contains 'hashtags', create Medium Short Post
RiteForge Twitter Queue with a designated word > Instapaper
If new feed item matches 'hashtag' from RiteForge Twitter Queue, save to Instapaper Folder
RiteForge Twitter Queue's images > Flickr
If new feed item from RiteForge Twitter Queue, send image to my Flickr account
Ideas for using RSS feeds from RiteForge in IFTTT:
- Share updates with your team so they can share any/all: send all your Tweets or, select just some, by adding a tag in a Zapier Zap or IFTTT Recipe
- Tweets/LinkedIn updates to a Google Sheet, Pocket, Evernote or OneNote
- Create a visual magazine of your Tweets or Facebook posts with a free Wordpress blog
PRO TIP: For link shortening that works for you, set that up in RiteKit Enhance Settings, where you can set Rite.ly as your shortener and have calls-to-action going on on URLs you share in social posts. Rite.ly offers unlimited Link Ads, and rather than text only, they can be video, image or text Link Ads with full branding, for just $15/month. Rite.ly even has a basic free version, with your login social profile for the Link Ad target.