You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram photos right inside Later.
JUST ADDED: The RiteTag extension's hashtags for photo solution shown in the video below also works with all web to Instagram direct publishing and scheduling solutions, including Later's - and all the others, too! Just follow the instructions for desktop-to-phone Instagram scheduling in the video for use in direct Instagram desktop upload solutions.
NOTE: The quick video below shows the previous RiteTag hashtag suggestions modal (popup ) - now "Generate Hashtags." The current RiteTag extension is far faster.
The quick video below shows using the updated RiteTag Pro extension with both Hootsuite and Buffer. It works with all social publishing sites, including Later.
1) Firstly, you will need to have the RiteTag extension for Chrome or Firefox installed. Here's how to use the Chrome extension in your Vivaldi, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, Puffin, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
2) Start a new post in Later and upload your photo or get one from your Later Media Library.
3) Do your caption, then right-click the photo and select "Generate Hashtags."
4) Click any hashtag to add it or, better yet, and for a great collection of hashtags, just for that image, click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard.
5) Paste the hashtags to your post, below the caption.
6) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click photos in any web page for the Generate Hashtags solution, even if you didn't upload the photo to a Later or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any photo in your computer: the up arrow button.
See Basic Mechanics, in the full RiteTag Extension Tutorial, for instructions on:
- Copy and Search features
- Opening/closing the Hashtag Bar
- Navigate through your last searches
- Comparing generated hashtags based on real time engagement analytics