You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram photos right inside SocialPilot's publishing field, for their web-to-Instagram scheduling solution.
JUST ADDED: The RiteTag extension's hashtags for image solution shown in the video below also works with all web to Instagram direct publishing and scheduling solutions, including Socialpilot's - and all the others, too! Just follow the instructions for desktop-to-phone Instagram scheduling in the video for use in direct Instagram desktop upload solutions.
NOTE: The quick video below shows the previous RiteTag hashtag suggestions modal (popup) - now "Generate Hashtags." The current RiteTag extension is far faster.
The quick video below shows using the updated RiteTag Pro extension with both Hootsuite and Buffer. It works with all social publishing sites, including SocialPilot.
1) Firstly, you will need to have the RiteTag extension for Chrome or Firefox installed. Here's how to use the Chrome extension in your Vivaldi, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, Puffin, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
2) Start a new post in SocialPilot and upload your image.
3) Right click the image and select "Generate Hashtags."
4) Click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard.
5) Paste the hashtags to your post.
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Generate Hashtags solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a SocialPilot or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.