You will need to have the RiteTag extension for Chrome or Firefox installed to use the solutions detailed in the videos and the text below. Here's how to use the Chrome extension in your Vivaldi, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, Puffin, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Using the RiteTag browser extension, I show how to get and add generated hashtags by highlighting a block of text, or clicking on an image, including one you're uploading to a Pinterest Pin. The hashtags are color-graded based on real-time engagement, saving lots of research time.
NOTE: The quick video below shows the previous RiteTag hashtag suggestions modal (popup) - now "Generate Hashtags." The current RiteTag extension is far faster.
The quick video below shows using the RiteTag Pro extension (latest version) with both Hootsuite and Buffer. It works with all social media sites, including Pinterest.
A) Hashtag Suggestions for Photos
1) Start a Pin by uploading your photo, and when the image preview appears, right-click on the photo and select "Generate Hashtags."
2) Get hashtag suggestions for any image in your computer by using the up arrow button to the right of the search field.
3) You can also right-click on photos in other peoples' Pins (or images in any other site) for the Generate Hashtags option.
C) Hashtag Suggestions for Text of your post
Highlight a word in your post or a block of text anywhere, right-click and select Generate Hashtags.
See Basic Mechanics, in the full RiteTag Extension Tutorial, for instructions on:
- Copy and Search features
- Opening/closing the Hashtag Bar
- Navigate through your last searches
- Comparing generated hashtags based on real time engagement analytics
How to get hashtag suggestions in Hootsuite
How to get hashtag suggestions in Buffer
How to get hashtag suggestions in Onlypult
How to get hashtag suggestions in Tailwind
How to get hashtag suggestions in SocialPilot
How to get hashtag suggestions in Kuku.io
How to get hashtag suggestions in Zoho
How to get hashtag suggestions in Schedugram
How to get hashtag suggestions in eClincher