Using the RiteTag browser extension, I show how to get and add hashtag suggestions by typing a hashtag, highlighting a block of text, or clicking on an image, including one you're uploading to a LinkedIn post. The hashtags are color-graded based on real-time engagement, saving lots of research time.
NOTE: The quick video below shows the previous RiteTag hashtag suggestions modal (popup). The current RiteTag extension is far faster to use since you see all the suggestions without scrolling, select what you want, copy, and close the modal.
The quick video below shows using the updated RiteTag Pro extension with both Hootsuite and Buffer. It works with all social networks and publishing sites, including LinkedIn.
A) Hashtag Suggestions for Images
1) Start a LinkedIn update by uploading your image, and when the image preview appears, right-click on the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions."
2) Get hashtag suggestions for any image in your computer by using the up arrow button to the right of the search field.
3) You can also right-click on images in other peoples' images (or images in any other site) for the Get Hashtag Suggestions option.
B) Hashtag Suggestions for Text of your post
Highlight a word in your post or a block of text anywhere, right-click and select Get Hashtag Suggestions.
See Basic Mechanics, in the full RiteTag Extension Tutorial, for instructions on:
- Copy and Search features
- Open/close the Hashtag Bar
- Navigate through your last searches
- Compare the hashtag suggestions
How to get hashtag suggestions in Hootsuite
How to get hashtag suggestions in Buffer
How to get hashtag suggestions in Onlypult
How to get hashtag suggestions in Tailwind
How to get hashtag suggestions in Later
How to get hashtag suggestions in Zoho
How to get hashtag suggestions in Schedugram
How to get hashtag suggestions in eClincher