.You can generate hashtags for your Instagram photos right inside Viraltag and for text posts, too.
Using the RiteTag browser extension, I show how to generate and add hashtag suggestions by right-clicking on an image or highlighted block of text, including one you're attaching to a Tweet or Instagram upload. The hashtags are color-graded based on real-time engagement, saving lots of research time.
How to use RiteTag for Images and text captions for images (Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.)
This also works within Viraltag's browser extension.
1) Firstly, you will need to have the RiteTag extension for Chrome or Firefox installed. Here's how to use the Chrome extension in your Vivaldi, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, Puffin, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
2) Start a new post in Viraltag.
3) Attach an image to your post.
4) Paste your text caption in the "What would you like to share" field.
5) You can get hashtags two ways: from highlighted text or from images.
You can get hashtags from by highlighting text and right-clicking on the text for the Generate Hashtags mouse option. Do this with your image caption or, if it isn't an Instagram/Pinterest post, from the text of your Tweet/Facebook update, etc.
TIP: Too many hashtags? Try highlighting just 5 to 30 words.
You can also get hashtags for the image by right-clicking on the image and selecting Generate Hashtags.
TIP: If you get very few hashtag suggestions, either there's little visual information in your image or, it's too small. Click the star to open the full-size image and then right-click on it for the Generate Hashtags option.
6) Either click the hashtags you want and hit the Copy button or first hit the Select all button, then deselect hashtags you do not want by clicking on them. Then, hit Copy, and the X, to close the RiteTag modal (popup).
7) Paste the hashtags to the Caption section of your post
8) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
- For text-only posts, just highlight the text of your Tweet/post/update and right-click for the Generate Hashtags mouse option.
- Follow the same process when using the Viraltag browser extension, right-clicking on highlighted text or your photo and then select the Generate Hashtags mouse option.
- You can also right-click images in any web page for the Generate Hashtags solution, even if you didn't upload the image to Viraltag composer. Also, there's a camera button beside search, at the top-right the RiteTag popup, for generating hashtags for any image in your computer.