You can generate hashtags for your Instagram photos right inside Sendible!
JUST ADDED: The RiteTag extension's hashtags for image solution shown in the video below also works with all web to Instagram direct publishing and scheduling solutions, including Sendible's - and all the others, too! Just follow the instructions for desktop-to-phone Instagram scheduling in the video for use in direct Instagram desktop upload solutions.
NOTE: The quick video below shows the previous RiteTag hashtag suggestions modal (popup) - now "Generate Hashtags." The current RiteTag extension is far faster.
The quick video below shows using the RiteTag Pro extension with both Hootsuite and Buffer. It works within all social media publishing tools, including Sendible.
1) Firstly, you will need to have the RiteTag extension for Chrome or Firefox installed. Here's how to use the Chrome extension in your Vivaldi, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, Puffin, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
2) Start a new post in Sendible and attach a photo to your post.
3) Right-click the image and select "Generate Hashtags."
4) Copy any hashtag by clicking it and copying or copy all with the Copy All button on the right side to copy all hashtags to your clipboard.
5) Paste the hashtags to the Caption section of your post
6) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Generate Hashtags solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a Sendible or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.