You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram image uploads and also entire posts and blocks of text - right inside Drumup.io.
NOTE: The video below shows the previous RiteTag hashtag suggestions modal (popup). The current RiteTag extension is far faster to use since you see all the suggestions without scrolling, select what you want, copy, and close the modal.
The quick video below shows using the RiteTag Pro extension with both Hootsuite and Buffer. It works with all social media publishing tools, including Drumup.
In the video above, I show how to get hashtag suggestions by right-clicking on an image. With the RiteTag extension installed in your browser you can do this and also:
Highlight a block of text for the right-click Get Hashtag Suggestions solution
The hashtags are color-graded based on real-time engagement, saving lots of research time, and it's a breeze to add any or all.
2) Start a new post in Drumup.io by clicking on Compose a new post in the Drumup dashboard.
3) Click the camera icon to upload an image
4) Right-click on the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions"
5) Click any hashtag to add it or, better yet, and for a great collection of hashtags, just for that image, click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard
7) Paste the hashtags to the Caption section of your post
8) Select your Instagram account, set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Get Hashtag Suggestions solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a Drumup or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.