You can generate hashtags for your Instagram photos within Crowdfire Publish's web-to-Instagram scheduling and direct publishing solutions.
NOTE: The video shows the previous RiteTag hashtag suggestions modal (popup). The current RiteTag extension is far faster to use since you see all the suggestions without scrolling, select what you want, copy, and close the modal.
JUST ADDED: The RiteTag extension's hashtags for image solution shown in the video below also works with all web to Instagram direct publishing and scheduling solutions, including Hootsuite's - and all the others, too! Just follow the instructions for desktop-to-phone Instagram scheduling in the video for use in direct Instagram desktop upload solutions.
The quick video below shows using the just updated RiteTag Pro extension with both Hootsuite and Buffer. It works with all social media publishing tools, including Crowdfire.
1) Firstly, you will need to have the RiteTag extension for Chrome or Firefox installed. Here's how to use the Chrome extension in your Vivaldi, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, Puffin, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
2) Start a new post in Crowdfire Publish and upload your photo.
3) Right-click the image and select "Generate Hashtags."
4) Click hashtags in the Hashtag Bar to search or remove, using the scroll feature under the hashtags in the Hashtag Bar. Then,click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard.
5) Paste the hashtags to your post, below the caption, and you're ready to click Publish in Crowdfire.
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Generate Hashtags solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a Tailwind, Sproutsocial, Sendible, Onlypult, Buffer, Hootsuite, Later or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.