1) With one or more Instagram Business Accounts, you get hashtag generation by notification - no need to open your RiteTag mobile app
Once you have one or more Instagram Business Accounts, you will just post to Instagram, whether you post with the Instagram app or through third-party apps, and RiteTag will work for you in the background. You will get hashtags for each photo and caption, ready to accept as a comment on each post.
See the RiteTag mobile app tutorial for the steps for authorizing your Instagram Business Accounts so whenever you upload photos to Instagram, you will automatically get your hashtags with mobile notifications.
2) Use Call-To-Action Buttons
With an Instagram Business account, you have access to CTA (Call-To-Action) buttons, which will appear at the top of your profile. You can add contact information for customers so they can call, email, or find directions to your business. Your customers will be able to do this right from the app, so they wont need to search your website for contact information.
3) Make use of Instagram analytics, with which you can see:
- your total number of followers and also, exactly how many followers gained over the last 7 days
- who is viewing your posts
- Your post count and how many posts you’ve made over the last 7 days
- How many impressions, reach, profile views and website clicks you received over the last 7 days as well as on what days you garnered those impressions
- The percentages of your male and female followers
- The age range of your followers
- The top 5 cities and countries from which Instagrammers visit your profile
- The days and times your followers are engaging with your account
- Who is viewing your stories
- Who is viewing your promotions
Also, you'll be able to order Instagram Account Coach Reports as well!
Here's the tutorial for Instagram Account Coach Reports.
Here's a sample report. Here are screenshots from just a couple sections of our Instagram Account Coach Reports (priced individually and not included with RiteTag Pro):
4) Run Instagram ads
This costs money, is optional, but with an Instagram Business Account, you can create promotions with Instagram Ads that will be seen by Instagram users. Ads can be run simultaneously on Facebook, if you like. This is possible since each Instagram account is also connected to a Facebook Business Page.
Instagram can also create audiences for you, or you can choose exactly who you want your target to be. You can even use your Rite.ly retargetting pixel option to build a custom audience for targetting your Instagram or Instagram+Facebook ads.
Types of Instagram Ads include:
- Carousel (a series of pictures and/or videos)
How to change an Instagram personal account to a business account
- Go to your profile and tap ☰
- Tap Settings ⚙
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Business Profile
- We recommend that you connect your Business Profile to a Facebook Page that is associated with your business. This will make it easier to use all of the features available for businesses. At this time, only one Facebook Page can be connected to your business profile.
- Add details such as your business or profile's category and contact information.
- Tap Done.