The RiteTag browser extension is made to integrate with your social media workflow, and that includes Facebook Creator Studio, for Instagram direct desktop publishing for Instagram Business Accounts. Here's why and how to Instagram Business (free).
If you were relying on Hootsuite or Buffer, etc. for Instagram desktop publishing, there is no longer any need. What's more, with RiteTag Pro, you get instant hashtag generation for your photos right inside the Creator Studio!
Just like everywhere else, just right-click on your photo in Facebook Creator Studio to generate hashtags with RiteTag Pro:
1) Get the RiteTag Pro Browser extension by visiting our site on the browser you'll use (if you don't have the extension already). You will need to have the RiteTag extension for Chrome or Firefox installed. Here's how to use the Chrome extension in your Vivaldi, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, Puffin, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
2) Open Facebook Creator Studio
3) Click Create Post
4) From + Add Content, select From File Upload or From Facebook Page
Upload your photo or, select a photo from a post from your Content Library (posts that you have published in Facebook).
5) Right-click on the photo and select Generate Hashtags. If you do not see Generate Hashtags, as shown below, you do not have the RiteTag browser extension installed.
6) Select all, deselect any hashtags you don't want, and hit Copy. Paste in the caption field or after you publish, open Instagram and paste them as a comment.
7) Publish Now or Schedule with the button at the bottom-right
What else can you do with RiteTag Pro?
Be sure to see the complete RiteTag Pro browser extension tutorial for everything else you can do with the browser extension and also the mobile app tutorial. Both the extension and mobile app are included with RiteTag Pro.
See Basic Mechanics, in the full RiteTag Extension Tutorial, for instructions on:
- Copy and Search features
- Opening/closing the Hashtag Bar
- Navigate through your last searches
- Comparing generated hashtags based on real time engagement analytics
Using RiteTag with Later, Sendible, Viraltag, Buffer, etc.?
Here is the searchable knowledge base of all RiteTag tutorials. What's more, if your favorite social media tool isn't included, just test and you will find that RiteTag Pro generates hashtags right inside it!