Collect the Facebook accounts of everyone who has contact with your content so that you can drill down from a large group when you create a custom audience for Facebook
With the Rite.ly CTA, you not only get a floating CTA (call-to-action) that will be seen by anyone clicking a link in a Tweet or Facebook post from Rite.ly or the RiteForge browser button, now, you can target your Facebook Ads to people who've visited the page that the CTA link leads to and remarket to people with interest in your products.
Using your Facebook tracking pixel with Rite.ly
If you already are using a Facebook tracking pixel and know how to use it, here's all you need to do in Rite.ly:
Add your Facebook tracking pixel in the correct field from the CTA page that's opened from each of your CTAs in the Rite.ly Dashboard:
Add your Facebook Tracking Pixel here:
Be sure to also edit your call-to-action text, URL that the CTA should link out to, profile link, and even the custom branding - and save at the bottom.
If you need to get a Facebook tracking pixel and learn how to use it, start here
- Go to the Facebook Adverts Manager
- Click the Audiences tab on the left-hand side of the navigation
- Select the button Create a Custom Audience
- A lightbox will appear with a variety of options. Choose Custom Audience from your Website.
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Get your Facebook tracking pixel
- In Enhance Settings, select Rite.ly for your tinyURL (URL shortening)
- Add your tracking pixel as explained above, as well as your call-to-action text, target URL that the CTA, and save at the bottom.
See Facebook's detailed how-to page on Facebook tracking pixels here.