Target ads to those who click your Rite.ly Link Ad with a tracking pixel, or monitor consumer behavior, affiliate marketing and much more
With Rite.ly Link Ads, you not only get a floating Link Ad or "CTA" (call-to-action) that will be seen by anyone clicking a link in a rite.ly URL (used as rite.ly or custom domain) from Rite.ly, RitePush or the RiteForge, now, you can collect people that you may use later in a custom audience for either your search engine and social ads: Adwords, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. This way, rather than spending to reach people with any randomness, you can limit ads to people with interest in your kind of content and the right demographics, income level, gender, etc. for your products.
Create a custom audience: Facebook, adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter ads and many more. Embed several tracking pixels with our Google Tag Manager integration
Beyond the list of individual tracking pixels you can embed in a Rite.ly tinyURL, you can add your Google code snippet to any Rite.ly that contains one or even many tracking pixels.
- From the Home/All Accounts page in Google Tag Manager, click Create Account. (You can always get to this screen by clicking on the Tag Manager icon in the far upper left corner of the screen.)
- Enter an account name, optionally select the checkboxes to enable sharing data anonymously with Google and others and click Continue.
- Enter a container name when prompted in the Setup Container dialog. Select the container for Web, AMP, iOS, or Android. If setting up a mobile container, select whether you're using the Firebase SDK or one of the legacy SDKs. Click Create.
- Review the Terms of Service and click Yes if you agree to those terms.
- When your new container first loads, you will be prompted with the web container installation code snippet, or to get started with Tag Manager as part of the SDK for your chosen mobile platform. Click OK to clear this dialog (you can always set up your container first and install the container snippet or SDK later.)
- Get the code for the container, and in rite.ly, click Customize on any of your Link Ads, then the Tracking tab. Add your container code in the Google Tag Manager field and save.
Choose from these tracking pixel types - and many other choices:
Google Consumer Surveys
LeadLab by wiredminds
Microsoft Bing Ads
Perfect Audience Pixel
Embedding a tracking pixel in a Rite.ly Link Ad
If you already are using a tracking pixel and know how to use it, here's all you need to do in Rite.ly:
Add your tracking pixel in the correct field from the Link Ad Edit Page that's opened from each of your Link Ads in the Rite.ly Dashboard:
Add your Tracking Pixel here:
Be sure to also check your Link Ad text/video, page location, URL that the Link Ad button should open, your profile link, and even the custom branding - and save at the bottom.