Mastering the RiteBoost browser extension
A subscription to any tier of RiteBoost includes the new browser extension that adds Enhance to all publishing sites. Get the RiteBoost extension and you'l either see the magic wand below publishing fields in sites or, right-click in a post you've written/pasted for your Enhance options.
Using the RiteBoost Bulk Creator for semi and fully automatic post generation and scheduling
The RiteBoost Bulk Creator lets you do apply Enhance not just to one, but to many posts at once. You then can schedule over time, using your RiteForge, Buffer or Sendible accounts for scheduling and publishing. Use RiteForge or, integrate Buffer or Sendible in Integrations.
RiteBoost can also embed your Rite.ly custom all-to-action (CTA), text banner, image or video CTA on pages your share in posts, so your CTA is seen by those who click on your URLs.
By default, we start you with two stock Formulas. You can remove any by clicking the Formula name on the left and under the Formula body, Delete Formula. Rename Sources by clicking them, editing and saving. Changes will appear on the left side of the dashboard when you click on any other Formula name on the left.
Click +New Formula at the top left to start automating
+New Formula lets you...
- Get the Tweets of any public Twitter account (that's nearly all of them.) Do this with Add Source > Twitter > From User.
Ideas on using this type of Source:
- Need to support a company/brand/startup/project that has a Twitter account? Add it as a source and schedule Enhanced retweets.
- Clients, people you mentor, or those on which you want to get on their radar? Enhance and schedule a few retweets over time.
- Other Twitter accounts you manage
2. With hashtag or hashtags: to find Tweets that power your brand presence with the type of posts you should be Enhancing and sharing.
3. With word or words: to find Tweets that power your brand presence with the type of posts you should be Enhancing and sharing.
4. From likes: get the Tweets liked by any public Twitter.
5. From Buffer: get the queued posts of your Buffer account, by social profile added to Buffer
Tip: if you like Buffer for scheduling, set Buffer for your scheduler in RiteBoost here. All social profiles except Pinterest can be Buffered from in RiteBoost Bulk creator.
6. From RSS: load the .rss of any blog. In many cases, just the homepage of the blog will be enough; you usually wont even need to find the site's actual .rss!
- Try sharing a Tweet with your CTA set up and see if the page allows CTAs. Your best blogs to share will be those like TechCrunch that both allow CTAs and also let Enhance to get the blog post author to add for attribution - a great way to engage with journalists!
- Medium blogs: the correct format to add is https://medium.com/on-ownership
7. From CSV file of bulk posts. Here's the Help page for CSV file formatting.
8. From Evernote: all notes or from a specific Evernote Notebook
9. From Pocket: everthing saved or from a specific tag
It's just seconds to load the newest articles or saved pages from a Source, select all 100 or any ones you want, Enhance en masse, and Add to Queue with scheduling preferences you've already set up.
Here's the how-to video to get you started
This will have you scheduling a week's worth of top-quality, image, Auto-Emojified and Auto-hashtagged posts in just minutes.
Pro Tip: next to Enhance, use the pull-down arrow to modify your default Enhance. As in the video above, I turn off hashtags but leave my rite.ly CTA on, as well as images. I Enhance everything I want for Pinterest and LinkedIn (with no hashtags), schedule to those profiles. Then, turn hashtags on in the Enhance pull-down, Enhance the same posts with hashtags, schedule for Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.