Here's everything you need to know to use RiteForge to get attention with everything you share to social. Get your posts see through auto-generated images and get them found through social search. Get targetted visits to the site or landing page you want your audience to click through to.
Get the extension for Chrome, Firefox or Safari by visiting RiteForge on the browser you want the extension for.
In the video below:
- Adding Twitter accounts, LinkedIn Profiles, Pages, Facebook Pages, Profiles and Groups, and Pinterest Boards as well. Add them here.
- Integrate Buffer and/or Sendible here.
- Sharing web pages with the browser button or mouse right-click, either with page title, URL, image and hashtags or, quote text to make a text image, also with strategic hashtags and a URL that you can convert in a click to a Rite.ly* that has your Link Ad's call-to-action image, text or video Link Add embedded - so when people click any URL you share in social networks, your Link Ad drives targetted traffic to your selected landing page.
- How to adjust hashtags and make strategic choices based on the numbers: look for high numbers on hourly Exposure and Retweets vs. low numbers on Uniques. The volume of unique Tweets/hour are your competition and a high number tells you that you have a small chance of getting found through search or getting your post, Tweet or update curated and republished (Instapaper, Paper.li, Scoop.it, Tagboard, Glos.si, etc)
Not covered in the video:
- Use the camera icon to upload images or, the pull-down beside the camera to get them from Dropbox.
- Click the " button next to the emoji button to create an image/GIF for one of your Image/GIF emplates.
- The Emoji tool now uses the standard emoji gallery and is the fastest way to get emoji for a post/Tweet on your desktop. Just one of the built-in tools!
- Rite.ly: set this up in RiteKit Enhance Settings tab and get highly-customized calls-to-action going on on URLs in your social posts. Rite.ly is your startafire alternative with unlimited Link Ads, and rather than text only, they can be video, image or text Link Ad with full branding, for just $15/month. Rite.ly even has a basic free version, with your login social profile for the Link Ad's CTA target.
Jason's video below shows it being done:
The RiteForge browser extension provides a one-button social fix: two relevant and reaching hashtags, and when possible, an image, too - and if you opt for the Link Ad rather than bit.ly shortening, pages you share will have your call-to-action on them. That's Enhance. Options include auto-emoji, author attribution and more.
There is also the full toolkit - millions of free to use images, animations, influencer-tagging, emoji, and of course, hashtag analytics and hashtag suggestions - based on those getting current and historical engagement. Just click the return button, top-left of RiteForge Composer, for the tools.
Image Extraction from URL or Text Quote Generation (with your brand logo, of course)
You can modify and create in the RiteKit Image/GIF Templates tab (you will want to replace our logo with your own logos, which can be different per template) and then, in your master Enhance settings you'll want to select and save either Extract images from links or Create image/GIF from template (and select your default style).
Note that if you're using the extract image option in your default Enhance, if you highlight text and hit the RiteForge browser button, you'll get both the image/GIF quote and the featured image from the URL (when possible), since your default is to extract, but you highlighted text. Just click the X on the image to remove the one you don't want.
Where to use your RiteForge Composer
Enjoy RiteForge's Composer throughout the RiteForge site and for sharing web pages with the browser extension.
What about Enhancing on an Android device?
Get the RiteForge Android app for auto-hashtagging and image options and integrations with Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and several other social and content networks.