Get started with free trials. We don't ask for credit card up front.
If you prefer Buffer or Sendible for scheduling and content calendar, you might skip RiteForge. Be sure to see all you can do in Instagram, etc. with the RiteForge Android app, before you make that decision. Based on how many clients and how many posts you want queued/client, these will determine the tier of RiteForge and RiteBoost that you need. Rite.ly is the fully brandable URL shortener with many CTA and/or tracking options.
To be sure you have access to everything you need for all your clients but pay for no more than you need of the RiteKit products, we recommend that you book a 1-on-1 training session with us.
Connect your social accounts and your clients'
Click RiteKit at the top-left of any of the RiteKit sites (RiteForge, RiteBoost, RiteTag, Rite.ly) to begin adding Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn profiles, pages, boards and Facebook Groups.
- Open another browser tab and log out of Twitter in the new tab, then log in with the Twitter account you wish to add. For Facebook Pages/Groups, you'll need to be logged in as the person and go through the steps to add Pages or Groups. Here's the tutorial for that.
- Back in your RiteKit tab, hit the + beside the respective social network to add the new account. The same applies to other social profiles/etc.
- Remember to always login to RiteKit sites with your login account: Twitter, Facebook or Buffer.
Integrate content sources you rely on
Visit Integrations if you will be importing content to use from Buffer, Pocket, Evernote, OneNote, Google Sheets, etc.
Keep clients' followers connected with the client's brand (or just plain sell) when followers click URLs in posts
Use the rite.ly shortener as rite.ly or replace it with your custom domain, and get your choice of calls-to-action added to URLs you share.
- For any client for which a CTA on links is not desired, use bit.ly for your shortener (Integrations).
- If you will be using Rite.ly Free or Pro, to add a call-to-action to pages you share socially, click CTAs in the top menu and set up one or more CTAs.
- Be sure to replace the Rite.ly branding with each of your clients' logos. You'll use at least one CTA per client, so be ready with a transparent background logo and CTA URL target per client.
- For clients who do not want a CTA displayed on URLs shared in their posts, but do want to track those who have had contact with their content, use the invisible CTA option. Rite.ly boasts the most tracking options in the industry:
Template your visuals with your branding and clients' branding
Check your Image/GIF Templates in RiteKit. The RiteKit style is an example. Create an Image/GIF Template per client, always with their logo.
Check the default rules for Enhance: images, auto-hashtagging, replace text, append (it all makes sense when you see it)
Set up your global Image/GIF Templates. You can easily modify your global Enhance rules, but it will save time if you set your default Enhance rules first.
You'll see many ways to save time with the Auto-hashtag, Extract image / Create Image/GIF Template options, Shorten link (with or without CTA) and Append options. Here's an example of what just Replace can do:
Automatically import content and create perfectly optimized posts and entire social presences for your business and of each of your clients' businesses
Click Automation to build your first RiteBoost Formulas. Each Formula starts with a content Source (choose from 12, each with options) and lets you modify your global Enhance rules for each Formula. Remember to add social profiles to schedule to, select Repeat (and frequency, etc.) if the Source is evergreen, and save.
- In ON mode, everything from a Formula gets your Enhance rules applied and then is added to the queue(s) of the social profile(s) designated in the Formula.
- Start with OFF and Reload whenever you visit your RiteBoost Dashboard. You can then select posts, Enhance, and click in any posts that need customization. Click on words/hashtags for buttons that help with hashtags, images, GIFs, influencers to tag or click the down arrow to modify a single-use Enhance.
Everything above gets you started. Here are a couple things to do when you have time
Visit RiteKit and click the calendar to the right of each social profile. set the timezone and add scheduling times as needed.
- Check out all the visual refinements possible for Rite.ly CTAs, down to the icon to the left of the CTA button (see the Design tab, once you click Edit on a CTA in your Rite.ly dashboard).
- Rite.ly offers many tracking options for Facebook ads, Adwords, etc., and even takes Google Tag Manager IDs (see the Tracking tab in a CTA that you're editing). They're each unique to the CTA so you can be tracking affiliate marketing data or building a Facebook tracking pixel for a future Facebook ads custom audience, or do tens of other things.
At RiteKit, we save everything. (Even your sanity.)
Connected social profiles and all settings for Image/GIF Templates, Enhance, Integrations, Scheduling preferences and RiteBoost Formulas are saved for as long as you keep your RiteKit product subscriptions active.
- Use our knowledge base from any RiteKit page you're on. There are over 50 tutorials on the basics and use cases.
- The RiteKit Youtube Tutorials Playlist is zero-fluff, all education.
- Still stuck? Send screenshots, OS, and login name to email@example.com for real human help from a real RiteKit human staff member.
- If you prefer one-on-one advice and setup help, please do book a 1-on-1 training session with us.