How to get to the interactive Hashtag Analytics pages right where you do social
Just type a hashtag, select the Hashtag Actionables tool, and click the stats icon to the right of any of the Hashtag Suggestions.
From the RiteForge browser extension or throughout the RiteTag site, you can search hashtags to open RiteTag analytics pages. You can also search the site for these pages or HashTag Explorers, with the spherical tree (try clicking hashtags on the outer layers of the tree to see hashtags associated with hashtags associated with your searched hashtag!)
From the RiteForge browser extension
- Click the RiteForge browser button
- Click in any hashtag
- Select "Full stats"
In the RiteKit site
1. Select Hashtags from the top menu
2. Type a hashtag or type and use the auto-complete and select a hashtag
3. Land on a page like https://ritetag.com/best-hashtags-for/localseotips
- See related hashtags at the top
- Scroll down and click around in the spherical tree to explore related hashtags
- Click the bookmark button beside any hashtag to later compare on analytics or save as a Hashtag Set
How to put the numbers to work, right where you Tweet: low uniques vs. high retweets and/or impressions
In the integrated sites, click a hashtag to see the Hashtag Actionables (engagement analytics). View unique tweets as your competition, and retweets/hour and impressions/hour as your wins. Change singular/plural, push together or break up words (e.g. test #humanresources #hr, etc. but if #hrtips shows low numbers, try #hr). Try to get 1-2 hashtags with high retweets and/or impressions vs. low relative uniques.