You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram image uploads right inside CoSchedule! For those marketing locally, you can even set the hashtags for images solution to any of 28 languages. How to switch languages.
JUST ADDED: The RiteTag extension's hashtags for image solution shown in the video below also works with all web to Instagram direct publishing and scheduling solutions, including CoSchedule's - and all the others, too! Just follow the instructions for desktop-to-phone Instagram scheduling in the video for use in direct Instagram desktop upload solutions.
NOTE: The video below shows the previous RiteTag hashtag suggestions modal (popup). The current RiteTag extension is far faster to use since you see all the suggestions without scrolling, select what you want, copy, and close the modal.
The quick video below shows using the RiteTag Pro extension with both Hootsuite and Buffer. It works with all social media publishing tools, including CoSchedule.
How to set your RiteTag browser extension to a language other than English for hashtags for images.
NOTE: This does not affect the highlighted text > right-click for Hashtag Suggestions solution.
- Login to the RiteTag extension if you're logged out. A subscription to RiteTag (paid) is required, and you need to always login with the same social profile or you will not access your paid RiteTag account.
- Right-click on the RiteTag browser button and select Options.
- Choose from the many languages that the RiteTag extension will use when providing hashtag suggestions for images you right-click on.
With the RiteTag extension installed in your browser you can do as above and also:
Highlight a block of text for the right-click Get Hashtag Suggestions solution
The hashtags are color-graded based on real-time engagement, saving lots of research time, and it's a breeze to add any or all.
2) Start a new post in CoSchedule by clicking on the + in any day in a CoSchedule Calendar.
3) Click Social Message
4) Click the camera icon to upload an image from your computer or drag one in from your desktop.
5) Right-click the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions"
6) Click any hashtag to add it or, better yet, and for a great collection of hashtags, just for that image, click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard
7) Paste the hashtags to the Caption section of your post
8) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Get Hashtag Suggestions solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a CoSchedule or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.