You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram image uploads right inside CoSchedule!
Watch the 48-second tutorial video, or follow the instructions below.
In the video, I show how to get hashtag suggestions by right-clicking on an image. With the RiteTag extension installed in your browser you can do this and also:
- get hashtag suggestions by typing a hashtag
- highlight a block of text for the right-click Get Hashtag Suggestions solution
The hashtags are color-graded based on real-time engagement, saving lots of research time, and it's a breeze to add any or all.
2) Start a new post in CoSchedule by clicking on the + in any day in a CoSchedule Calendar.
3) Click Social Message
4) Click the camera icon to upload an image from your computer or drag one in from your desktop.
5) Right-click the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions"
6) Click any hashtag to add it or, better yet, and for a great collection of hashtags, just for that image, click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard
7) Paste the hashtags to the Caption section of your post
8) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Get Hashtag Suggestions solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a CoSchedule or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.