You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram photos right inside Grum.co!
Watch the 36-second tutorial video, or follow the instructions below.
2) Start a new post in Grum
3) Click the camera icon to upload an image from your computer or drag one in from your desktop
4) Right-click the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions"
5) Click any hashtag to add it or, better yet, and for a great collection of hashtags, just for that image, click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard
6) Paste the hashtags to the Caption section of your post
7) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Get Hashtag Suggestions solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a Grum or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.