You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram photos right inside Schedugram
Watch the 30-second tutorial video, or follow the instructions below.
2) Start a new post in Schedugram
3) Upload an image from computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, Instagram URL, Canva banner (create)
4) Right-click the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions"
5) Copy the RiteTag Hashtag Suggestions
6) Paste the hashtags to your post, below the caption
7) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Get Hashtag Suggestions solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a Schedugram or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.