You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram photos right inside SocialDraft!
Watch the 45-second tutorial video, or follow the instructions below.
JUST ADDED, NOT SHOWN IN THE VIDEO BELOW: the hashtags for image solution also works with all web to Instagram direct publishing and scheduling solutions, including Socialdraft, Buffer and Hootsuite's - and all the others, too! Just follow the instructions for desktop-to-phone Instagram scheduling in the video for use in direct Instagram desktop upload solutions.
2) Start a new post in SocialDraft and upload your image or get one from your SocialDraft Media Library (Drafts)
3) Right-click the image preview and select "open in a new browser tab"
3) Right-click the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions"
4) Click any hashtag to add it or, better yet, and for a great collection of hashtags, just for that image, click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard
5) Paste the hashtags to your post, below the caption
6) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Get Hashtag Suggestions solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a SocialDraft or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.