You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram photos right inside Viraltag!
Watch the one minute tutorial video, or follow the instructions below.
2) Start a new post in Viraltag and attach an image to your post
3) Click the star to open the full-size image
4) Right-click the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions"
5) Copy any hashtag by clicking it and copying or, copy all with the Copy All button on the right side to copy all hashtags to your clipboard. Then, crop and/or apply a filter and Apply, then Save, or just click the X to close the full-size image.
6) Paste the hashtags to the Caption section of your post
7) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Get Hashtag Suggestions solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a Viraltag or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.