You can get hashtag suggestions for your Instagram photos right inside Zoho!
JUST ADDED: The RiteTag extension's hashtags for image solution shown in the video below also works with all web to Instagram direct publishing and scheduling solutions, including Zoho's - and all the others, too! Just follow the instructions for desktop-to-phone Instagram scheduling in the video for use in direct Instagram desktop upload solutions.
Watch the 30-second tutorial video, or follow the instructions below.
2) Start a new post in Zoho
3) Click the camera icon to upload an image from your computer
4) Right-click the image and select "Get Hashtag Suggestions"
5) Click any hashtag to add it or, better yet, and for a great collection of hashtags, just for that image, click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard
6) Paste the hashtags to your post
7) Set scheduling time and save. The post will send you a phone notification at the time you designate, for easy upload to Instagram!
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Get Hashtag Suggestions solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a Zoho or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.