Watch me get hashtag suggestions, select and add to an image I upload to Instagram on Android (iOS help is below):
- Install the RiteTag app for Android
- Open the RiteTag app
- Tap the camera icon in the search bar and select an image
- You'll get your hashtag suggestions, starting with Instagram -only hashtag suggestions. Below you'll see the greens and blues which are good for all social networks: Instagram as well as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Tap hashtags to select as many as you want and hit Copy
- In Instagram, start an image upload and in the caption field, paste the hashtags
Note: the Hashtag Suggestions for Images feature is available to RiteTag Pro customers.
Getting hashtags for images in any of 27 language other than the default (English)
In the RiteTag Android app, to change the language for the hashtags for images option:
- Search for hashtags from an image
- Tap on Language of Hashtags
iOS RiteTag customers
For now, please use "for images" > "upload my image" on the RiteTag.com Dashboard
You can follow the same process shown in the video above. Hashtag suggestions for Instagram photos is coming to the RiteTag iOS app in November, 2019.
Using a Instagram desktop publishing or desktop to phone notification solution?
The RiteTag browser extension integrates with all of them. Here are the tutorials for those.
Working on your Instagram account and engagement on your desktop?
Getting hashtags to use as a comment on an Instagram post with the RiteTag browser extension