- Install the RiteTag app for Android or the RiteTag iOS app
- Open the RiteTag app
- Tap Clear to remove the default text and image
- Tap Pick image and choose the image you plan to post to Instagram
- Optionally add a caption of your photo to improve the hashtag suggestions
- Tap Suggest hashtags
- You'll get your hashtag suggestions, starting with Instagram -only hashtag suggestions. Below you'll see the greens and blues which are good for all social networks: Instagram as well as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Tap hashtags to select as many as you want and hit Copy
- In Instagram, start an image upload and in the caption field, paste the hashtags
Note: the Hashtag Suggestions for Images feature is available to RiteTag Pro customers.
Using a Instagram desktop publishing or desktop to phone notification solution?
The RiteTag browser extension integrates with all of them. Here are the tutorials for those.
Working on your Instagram account and engagement on your desktop?
Getting hashtags to use as a comment on an Instagram post with the RiteTag browser extension