1) Firstly, you will need to have the RiteTag extension for Chrome or Firefox installed. Here's how to use the Chrome extension in your Vivaldi, Torch, Brave, Opera, Dolphin, Yandex, Puffin, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
2) Start a new post in Socialbee.
3) Click the camera icon to upload an image from your computer or drag one in from your desktop.
4) Right-click the image and select Generate Hashtags.
5) Click any hashtag to add it or, better yet, and for a great collection of hashtags, just for that image, click the Copy button to copy all hashtags to your clipboard
6) Paste the hashtags to the text post or, for Instagram, the Caption section of your post.
7) Set scheduling time and save.
You can also right-click images in any web page for the Generate Hashtags solution, even if you didn't upload the image to a Socialbee or other publishing composer. Also, there's a button beside search, on the left side on the RiteTag Hashtag Bar, for getting hashtags for any image in your computer: the up arrow button.
See Basic Mechanics, in the full RiteTag Extension Tutorial, for instructions on:
Copy and Search features
Opening/closing the Hashtag Bar
Navigate through your last searches
Comparing generated hashtags based on real time engagement analytics
Using the RiteTag browser extension everywhere
Using RiteTag in your favorite sites and social media tools
How to get hashtag suggestions in Hootsuite
How to get hashtag suggestions in Buffer
Published on: 23 / 04 / 2020